Please Don't Go Away
Tuesday, October 13, 2009



One Time.
One Time.
One Time.
By Justin Bieber..
This song is within the TOP10 in the Billboard.
For me this song is nice!

Click on the link below to watch the video:
One Time


PMR exam is over on today.
I think all the candidates are very happy :D
The bond between my friend and the girl is getting stonger.
Hope he can do it!
Why am I so silly?
Wait her for what?
It is uselss at all.
I should give up earlier.
Im still moody by now...
@.@
3:44 PM

Tagbox



Affiliates

AhDu
Bryan
CaiLing
CheeHan
ChenHsiung
ChongQuan
Christopher
Elaine
JeanPheng
JiaQian
JinYee
JunYen
KhaiLing
KitYee
NicDom
PoChi
Rebecca
WaiBin
XiaoJun
YwengYian

Profile

Name:KaiSheng
Age:18
Birthday:30 November
School:No
Hobby:Soccer
Wishlist:No
Status:Single


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three