Please Don't Go Away
Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tomorrow is the first day of PMR 2009 exam.
Although she is always ignore me,
but I still will wish her good luck in the exam.
Not only for her,good luck to all the candidates too. :D
She is weird and I dont know what is she thinking.
When I saw my buddy's phone today..
OMG!I feels like the world is going to end!
She rather to reply a stranger than reply me.. T.T
Another thing is i want to congratz to my buddy.
He has achieve what he desperate for.
This picture suitable to you,buddy:



Get along with each other forever.
7:26 PM

Tagbox



Affiliates

AhDu
Bryan
CaiLing
CheeHan
ChenHsiung
ChongQuan
Christopher
Elaine
JeanPheng
JiaQian
JinYee
JunYen
KhaiLing
KitYee
NicDom
PoChi
Rebecca
WaiBin
XiaoJun
YwengYian

Profile

Name:KaiSheng
Age:18
Birthday:30 November
School:No
Hobby:Soccer
Wishlist:No
Status:Single


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three