Please Don't Go Away
Friday, November 6, 2009

Arh...
Until now my stomach still is full.
Feel uncomfortable..LOL
Today my friends and I celebrate HuiXin,
HuiYang(belated) and szewei's birthday
at the 100'c in the afternoon.
I thought I will take a cab to reach there
but I cant even see a single cab pass by =.=
Actually it is great and fun.

A memorable day~












For Ah Yang,Hui XiN and Sze Wei.Have a nice day =D
7:43 PM

Tagbox



Affiliates

AhDu
Bryan
CaiLing
CheeHan
ChenHsiung
ChongQuan
Christopher
Elaine
JeanPheng
JiaQian
JinYee
JunYen
KhaiLing
KitYee
NicDom
PoChi
Rebecca
WaiBin
XiaoJun
YwengYian

Profile

Name:KaiSheng
Age:18
Birthday:30 November
School:No
Hobby:Soccer
Wishlist:No
Status:Single


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three