Please Don't Go Away
Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finally my blog updated!
I changed the music and the template.
About the thing which happened on tuesday,
my partner seems doesn't like it.
So better stop talking about it in front of him.
If want to laugh or what,do it in front of me.
I do not mind it XD
The SPM is getting closer and closer.
Everybody is putting effort on their study
but I dont think i can make it =(
I took some picture while they're studying in the class.
They seems like very serious,OHMYGOD.

These are the few shots.

Chee Han



Jin Sin



Ah Teoh & i-phone



Jun Yen



Wei Ming & Jun Yen



Han Yang



Today is my so call brother's birthday.Everyone wish him!
We're going to celebrate his birthday by tomorrow!Hooray~
Happy Birthday Ah Yang.
This is it.Brother:Chen Hui Yang.



I'm here to advise all of you not to simply kiss the others.
Otherwise there will be a nightmare for you.MUHAHA
Nothing to write anymore.Wish you enjoy the song:Thank God I Found You by Mariah Carey feat 98 degrees.
3:20 PM

Tagbox



Affiliates

AhDu
Bryan
CaiLing
CheeHan
ChenHsiung
ChongQuan
Christopher
Elaine
JeanPheng
JiaQian
JinYee
JunYen
KhaiLing
KitYee
NicDom
PoChi
Rebecca
WaiBin
XiaoJun
YwengYian

Profile

Name:KaiSheng
Age:18
Birthday:30 November
School:No
Hobby:Soccer
Wishlist:No
Status:Single


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three