Please Don't Go Away
Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Exam was over.Every stress had been stopped.
The destination of my vacation is Cameron Highlands.
I depart from yesterday and get back to home on today.
At the high hills,the breezy wind blow on my face.
It's cool and do make me feel comfortable.
My parents decided to stay at Equitorial Apartment.


My family and I had visited some farms and park.Frankly speaking,it's not nice at all XD
Buttlefly Park:






Plants Farm:






During night,we walked around in the night market.And I only bought ice-cream. XD





My sister and I play pool in the lobby at the midnight.






Finally it is the end.Boring right?haha because this is not fun at all. XD
Enjoy Holiday..
10:52 PM

Tagbox



Affiliates

AhDu
Bryan
CaiLing
CheeHan
ChenHsiung
ChongQuan
Christopher
Elaine
JeanPheng
JiaQian
JinYee
JunYen
KhaiLing
KitYee
NicDom
PoChi
Rebecca
WaiBin
XiaoJun
YwengYian

Profile

Name:KaiSheng
Age:18
Birthday:30 November
School:No
Hobby:Soccer
Wishlist:No
Status:Single


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three