Please Don't Go Away
Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year.New Life.
But unfortunately things happened on yesterday.
My friends and I play futsal during night at score arena.
While we are concentrating on playing,we didn't realize
that a malay guy who is in black coat and wearing glassess
keep walk here and there,only one of my friend realize it.
He is a THIEF!He took our bag.
And when I saw it,I shout MAHAI with a loudly voice.
The thief run faster and faster,we keep chasing at him.
But we failed to chase him because he get on a bike which is driving
by his fuck friend.What The Fuck!My friend just bought a new laptop
and stolen by the fucker.Sum of our lost is RM5500++.
My wallet,IC,phone and some cash was stolen.I can recognize your face fucker.
If I see you again,you cant run away anymore.
Anyway I passed my undang test with a result 48 out of 50.
I was satisfied with my results =D.
Happy New Year 2010!
12:54 AM

Tagbox



Affiliates

AhDu
Bryan
CaiLing
CheeHan
ChenHsiung
ChongQuan
Christopher
Elaine
JeanPheng
JiaQian
JinYee
JunYen
KhaiLing
KitYee
NicDom
PoChi
Rebecca
WaiBin
XiaoJun
YwengYian

Profile

Name:KaiSheng
Age:18
Birthday:30 November
School:No
Hobby:Soccer
Wishlist:No
Status:Single


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three